It's Friday! I think I may have heard you exclaim in glee from here...maybe that's just my imagination. The weekend is approaching and you are eagerly anticipating being outdoors in the garden. Have you planned out your chores and tasks yet? If not here are a few things that I need to do in my garden that you may need to do as well.
Late April Garden To-Do List
- Continue weeding all the garden beds.
- Mulch the pathways in the vegetable garden.
- Mulch the ornamental gardens.
- String up lines for my sugar snap peas to climb.
- Propagate plants from cuttings: salvia, catmint, monarda
- Transplant and/or pot up: coneflowers - too many in one bed! Catnip too.
- Prune: Yew, butterfly bushes (way late on that one), honeysuckle (coral red)
- Mow - yep always have to mow.
- Inspect the fruit trees for any signs of pests. Apple trees should be blooming by now need to run up the hill and check them out!
I know that this garden to-do list is incomplete. I could come up a with a million things to put on it probably but as it is now I probably can't finish it all this weekend!
Are any of these items on your weekend agenda?
Labels: garden to-do list