- Mowed the lawn - check.
- Weeded the shed gardens - check.
- Weeded the sitting wall garden - check.
- Weeded and mulched the mailbox garden - check.
- Weeded the corner shade garden - check - kind of.
- Weeded the birdbath garden without a birdbath - check - kind of.
- Cut back a 'Powis Castle' artemisia that was long and leggy - check.
- Found out 'Powis Castle' artemisia was rotting at the crown - boo.
- Sadly removed 'Powis Castle' artemisia - check.
- Looked around and reassured myself that I had made several other backup artemisias through cuttings - check.
- Moved large sitting rock underneath a witchhazel to compensate for the expanding size of the witch hazel - check.
- Mulched the mum garden and grumbled about rabbits - check.
- Moved stepping stones near my plant holding bed - check.
- Cooked Chicken Parmesan for dinner - check.
I enjoyed the weather this weekend! How about you?
(I left out the part about cleaning the carpets of our house on Saturday!)
Labels: garden to-do list, gardening, to do