This week has been an interesting one! I'm amazed and astounded by the sheer number of comments generated for the compost bin giveaway from Clean Air Gardening. At the cut-off time for the drawing there were 120 valid entries (Nancy's, of Leaping Greenly, doesn't count since she's Canadian but I always appreciate her comments!).
Here's how the drawing worked:
- I went to Random.org
- I asked for a random number between 1 and 120
- I got a random number.
- Then I counted down to the comment that corresponds to that random number. (If you do this skip past Nancybond to get the correct commenter).
And who's the winner? All-American Belle! Congratulations you are the proud new owner of a compost spinner! (email me ASAP at thehomegarden [at] gmail.com and to make shipping arrangements!)
I want to thank Clean Air Gardening for offering the compost spinner for a prize! And thank you for joining in the contest. If you would like to keep up with what's happening here at The Home Garden please subscribe or follow on Facebook.
If you missed something this week take a gander below! (Can you believe I actually said gander?)
Monday May 31, 2010
Tuesday June 1, 2010
Wednesday June 2, 2010
- The First Tomatoes! - Tomatoes are coming, these are still green but there are many more on the way!
Friday June 4, 2010
- 5 Daily Garden Chores -If you need help to keep your garden shores organized consider doing a few things everyday like these 5 chores.
- Around the Birdbath Garden - Just another update of the birdbath garden a the stepping stone pathway nearby. It's come a long way since its beginning!
Labels: contests and giveaways, weekend update