Sunday April 11
- Shirley It's Time for Tulips A tulip named 'Shirley'.
Monday April 12
- Creeping Phlox: Uses in the Garden - This was the most popular post of the week! Come take a look at how Phlox subulata is used in my garden.
Tuesday April 13
- How Dave Saves the World I can't do it all myself, what do you do to help the Earth?
Wednesday April 14
- How to Propagate Salvia From Cuttings - The propagation season is in full swing! More plant propagation posts to come!
Thursday April 15
- April is for Blooms! - Blooms Day in it's prime - which should continue throughout the year!
Friday April 16
- Garden Shed with a front Porch - A small deck attachment to my garden shed - perfect for two parents to watch the kids play from!
Saturday April 17
- It's Easy Being Green - Green photography for Gardening Gone Wild's photo contest!
Labels: weekend update