Sunday March 7, 2010
- Four Favorite Plants - You still have time to put together a post about your four favorite plants. Pick one plant from each type: annual, perennial, shrub, and tree.Cyndy is the first to post on her four favorite plants.
- TARP for Gardening - A post all about a unique gardening tool that will make all your garden cleanup chores a lot simpler!
Monday March 8, 2010
- My Greenhouse Roof Re-do Project. I attempted to solve some leaky issues on my roof window. It has a few leaks that need caulked but its performance is greatly improved.
Tuesday March 9, 2010
- Getting Things Done - check to see what I've accomplished in the yard and garden so far.
Wednesday March 10, 2010
- Winter Blooming Jasmine - In March! If you need a color fix for early spring Winter Blooming Jasmine might be just the thing!
Thursday March 11, 2010
- Yoshino Cherry Buds are Swelling - yet another sign of spring's arrival.
Friday March 12, 2010
- Herbs in the Vegetable Garden - Don't overlook planting herbs in the vegetable garden - they make great companions.
Thanks to Tina who also likes to Play with Blocks
*It's not too late to get in on the previous assignments!
Labels: weekend update