Send Me Your Shed!

OK, not really, I know the postage would be expensive! Still I want to see your shed or greenhouse photos. I'm looking for ideas and inspiration to build one of my own eventually and would love to have some sheds to share here on The Home Garden. If you would like to contribute a shed or greenhouse photo of your shed just send it to TheHomeGarden@gmail.com and I'll put it together into a post to highlight all the unique sheds. Please include information about your shed including how you use it, how it was built, size, what you like about it, what you would do differently, and anything else you would like to say!

Shed pictures may not appear right away but will eventually make it to the blog and I'll be sure to let you know when it's about to appear. So go out in the garden right now and show me your shed!

Labels: